An DIY Mother’s Day gift that won’t take much of your time but makes a perfect gift!
Skill Level: Beginner
Medium flat paintbrush, White ceramic mug, Rubbing alcohol
- Wash and dry mug with soap and water.
- Using Rubbing Alcohol, wipe the mug and let it dry.
- Print provided art pattern or your customized message or own creation and trim to desired size.
- Apply the art to mug using Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge.
- Apply a thin coat of Mod Podge over decal on the mug.
- NOTE: Ensure that you apply Mod Podge at least ¾” below the rim of the cup.
- Allow the mug to dry for 24 hours.
Please do not use the mug in a dishwasher for 21 days, which is the curing time.